Live Game Stream

phanatik on livestream.com. Broadcast Live Free
Friend's Stream (He Streams Cata Beta as well)
Watch live streaming video from catabetacorjha at livestream.com

Friday, July 16, 2010

Thanks Everyone for Watching!

The streaming continues! Today I was streaming World of Warcraft arena matches as well with a new game that not many people have seen, League of Legends.

My good friend Corjha, has been streaming Cataclysm almost all day and will continue to stream for the rest of the day. He is a super smart guy when it comes to answering questions so fire up some questions on this blog or fire them up on his stream and he will get those answered for you!

My blogging experience is growing every hour as well as my ability to stream! I'm learning the basics, and within a day or two, we should be having 24/7 streaming going on with replays of previous streaming and conversations if we are not online.

I hope you enjoy the blog and keep coming back. Please let me know if you have any recommendations for the blog and what you would like to see in the comments below!!

<3 Phanatik

No comments:

Post a Comment