Live Game Stream

phanatik on livestream.com. Broadcast Live Free
Friend's Stream (He Streams Cata Beta as well)
Watch live streaming video from catabetacorjha at livestream.com

Friday, July 16, 2010

Let the Gaming Begin!

Hello everybody and welcome to Phanatik Gaming!! This blog is brann* spankin' new! I'm sure most everyone knows what I did thar! ;) This blog will be updated daily, if not more than that. It will consist of multiple games, mainly World of Warcraft, Starcraft 2, World of Warcraft: CATACLYSM BETA, and League of Legends.

A little bit about each game and my playstyle.

World of Warcraft: The footage being shown on the live stream is usually going to be either arena, raiding, or exploiting. I'm a six time gladiator and been playing since the original beta of the game and therefore should yield some nice content for people to watch such as high end arena or end-game raiding.

Starcraft 2: Starcraft 2 is my first Real-Time Strategy game I have ever played, and I have the beta for it as well. If I ever stream this, expect my skill quality to not be professional ;) All trolling and making fun of me is promoted ^_^

WoW: Cataclysm: I got lucky enough to obtain the Cataclysm Beta. Yay :) Any questions you have you may post on the blog, and I will try to answer them to the best of my ability, as well as test them out and show people everything on the livestream. Expect frequent critical errors and disconnects!

League of Legends: League of Legends is a rather new game that is free and can be found at www.leagueoflegends.com . It may possibly be the BEST free game ever created (in my opinion) For those who do not know what it is, it is pretty much a more advanced version of Warcraft 3's DOTA. It is extremely addicting and I hope my stream can bring more players to play this amazing game!

1 comment: